Friday, November 18

Friday Photos - Good Morning

Most mornings when it's time for Brock to get up, I just go and immediately get him out of the bed to feed him. But last Saturday morning he was in a particularly good mood, smiling and talking, so I thought I'd play with him for a few minutes first. I sat him up in his crib to talk to him and play peek-a-boo and he slowly scooted himself to the crib rail and wiggled his feet through, peeking over the rail. I thought it would make some pretty cute pictures so I grabbed my camera and this is what I ended up with.




ROAARRR!
                                                                  














It's probably about time to move the bed down to the lower level. Who knows when he'll be able to pull himself up to this position?

1 comment: