Friday, October 7

Friday Photo in Motion - 9 to 5

One afternoon this week, I was clocking out from work at the end of the day and had Brock in my lap because he had just gotten up from a nap. I usually keep my personal laptop next to my work computer so I can listen to Pandora radio or podcasts or whatever while I'm working. After I logged off my work computer, I sat there for a few minutes because I noticed Brock seemed to be hard at work on his own computer project. He would "type" on my laptop for a few seconds and then would actually pivot himself toward my work computer and lean forward to "type" on that keyboard. Luckily I had my video camera on the bookshelf nearby and was able to start recording without disrupting his brainstorming process because he was definitely on a roll with something. It is completely him moving back and forth between the computers... I didn't have anything to do with it. Also note how he cuts his eyes toward me at the end when I start laughing; almost like he's saying, "Hey, could you please keep it down back there? I've got serious things to take care of here." Maybe we can get him a gig on those e-trade commercials :)

1 comment: